- Completion of Key Stage 5 (Grade 12) of the Maldives National Curriculum Framework with a minimum of 2 subjects with “passing grades” in nationally recognized Higher Secondary School Examinations (Passing grades at this level are E grade or above in GCE A level, and C grade or above in HSSC.
- Shahaadhaa Saanaviyya, and International Baccalaureate from a recognized institute are considered as equivalent to Higher Secondary Education).
- MNQF level 4 qualification in a related field.
- 20 years old, completion of a Level 4 qualification (unrelated),
and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Programme.
- 20 years old, completion of secondary school, 2 years of relevant work experience, and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Programme.
- Values and Ethics for a Practical Life
- Critical Thinking and its Methodology
- Islamic View of Knowledge and Civilization
- Curriculum, Pedagogy and Practice
- Educational Psychology
- ICT in Education
- Professional Experience 1
- Islamic Faith 1
- English: Primary Schooling Contexts
- Life Science Content and Pedagogy
- Numeracy in the School Context
- English: Children’s Experiences of Texts
- Creative Arts
- Mathematics Teaching Pedagogy
- English Teaching Pedagogy
- Health and Physical Education
- Physical Science Content and Pedagogy
- Quran Level 1
- Arabic Language Level 1