- Bachelor’s Degree at MNQF level 7 in a related field.
- Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma at MNQF level 8 in a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree at MNQF Level 7 or Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma at MNQF Level 8 in any field with Fiqh 1, Fiqh 2, Aqidah 1, and Aqidah 2 as co‐requisites.
- Mode 1: Coursework
IUM core module, research methodology module, and 8 specialization modules
Total Course Fee: MVR 35,370
- Mode 2: Coursework and Research
IUM core module, research methodology module, 5 specialization modules and a dissertation
Total Course Fee: MVR 40,230
- Mode 3: Research (Not offered in July 2019)
IUM core module, research methodology module and a thesis
(Students are required to take any ONE)
- Tawhid, Humanity and Civilization
- Innovative Thinking in Islamic Perspective
- Research Methodology in Islamic Sciences
- State Governance and Administrative System in Islamic Perspective
- Studies on the Prophet’s Leadership
- Islamic Social System
- Strategic Management and Leadership from an Islamic Perspective
- Family in the Qur’an and Sunnah Perspective
- Issues of Contemporary Fiqh and Thoughts
- Islamic Civilization and Culture
- Islamic Economic System
- Human Rights in Islam and International Conventions